Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Road to Goony 2.0 - Part 2

So the presentation is open for all to see. During the 25th anniversary of the Goonies party i held a small adventure to remind the Goonies just how much fun we already have on a Homestead. Imagine what will be possible with a full sim!?

To visit an inworld presentation which displays a scaled map of the planned island and all its crazy new ideas click here >> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goony%20Island/66/93/778

Also you can watch a small video of the presentation right here as long as you have quicktime installed.



To see this video full size click HERE

3 comments:

Gifts Games Gadgets said...

Fantastic.
I found goony when I first came to SL and so far it is still my favorite place. But I have to admit that I was a bit worried with talk of changes to goony Island as I hate change :) but the presentation showed that Goony 2 will be bigger and better but still Goony. Well done Loki.

Nat Merit said...

I agree, it still has everything I love about Goony Island plus a lot of extra cool stuff and a place I can build my own ideas :)

NohemiL_Be06威宇 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。..................................................