Monday, October 26, 2009

Burning Life 09 - The End

So Burning Life events Draws to a close for another year. It's been a mad week, but seems like months. The amount of fun we've packed into that week has exhausted me. We opened with a great show by M'n'K, Had a crazy bumble Bear race and lagged out 4 or 5 SIMs with our badly scripted Bikes.I lost an Airship somewhere (still out there not been returned!), got sandwiched by naked people, played in a ball pit and nearly ran over 2 people in my mini bus. We partied hard, burned a wicker Kid, watched a Temple burn to the ground and listened to some amazing live bands...... If only SL was always this packed full of fun.

The House of Pip's has had an amazing amount of comments. People really seemed to enjoy visiting it and felt compelled to tell me how much they were touched by the story.

I should thank you, Tis utterly charming and poigniant


Hi! I love your Burning Life build. It's so fun! Thanks for letting me be a tiny part of it.


This one stole my heart this year. When you start listening to the parcel music station, the full story of the build and it's characters unravels and come alive. Curl up in a donut, pop some popcorn and stay a while.


That is an amazing house!! ^_^


This was a very cute project and certainly one of my favorites in Burning Life 2009. Thanks for making me smile.


oh it's one of my fav of this years burning life 09,really fun and interactive place - woot!


Super cool, Lokiboy! Wonderful ... sweet, and fun, and so well executed. Just love it. ;=)


So i need not have worried about wether people were going to understand it or not. But as with every Burning life, it must come to an end and this year the ending was not just about burning the house down, but telling the end of a story. I wanted those who had come and become fond of the house and its characters to go away with a complete story to remember. From what i can tell people were moved by the final event and thankful to have been there to witness it. But for those who could not make it, you can watch the ending unfold in this final video..... Hope everyone had a great time at Burning Life ;-)

1 comment:

Tepic said...

It was wonderful, Loki, thank you! I'm glad the Pips managed to float off to wherever Pips come from and didn't seem to disillusioned by Pip not returning.

I look forward to whatever happens next!