Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New year, heres to 2009

We'll i was away for the most part over Christmas and New Year. I came in once or twice to defreeze the island and say hi to people. Had some fun times in the last few weeks reminding me what SL is all about.

Had some amazing snowball fights, got loads and loads of cards and many commented on how great goony island looked all frozen up :).



Today the dreaded change to open space sims happens, but ill blog about that separately. All thats left to say is that im looking forward to this year and hope to have even more fun and explore more ideas in SL with my kool friends.



I have a few big ideas but i think first off is to make some new clothes for my fans :-p

Happy New Year everyone whos a kid avatar in SL!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for the great party today! I look forward to more of them this year. I really enjoy your events, and hope to see some more soon! :)

Tepic said...

Stayed up special for the party, and wasn't disappointed! Had a great time, saw lots of old friends and some new ones, wonderful start to the year.

Thanks Loki, and i look forward to seeing what you have in mind for this year!