Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in New Babbage

After the SL5B stuff i decided to finally revisit my homes in New Babbage. It has grown by 2 sims since i was last there and i quickly rememebered why i loved steampunk so much :)

I hope to be back properly sometime next month but truth is i might be gone for a few months again, i will find out next week. In the mean time i decided to use my new space navigator 3D mouse to capture my virtual Home Town best i can, a sequel if you wish to my Tour of Babbage video.

I used the kool windlight settings to help get the wonderful brass atmosphere and i used no post production effects.



It would seem that alot of people are really liking this video and if i dont have to go away again, you can be sure that i will be doing more videos in Babbage and Goony island :)

One idea id love to do is a goony adventure film :-p, just an idea at the moment.

3 comments:

Tepic said...

Very wistful and interesting video, Loki. Oh, didn't Myrtil do a film a little while back? A Goony Adventure film would be fun!

Myrtil Igaly said...

No it was a storybook with Jerem and Alloy as the main characters :) And I doubt they'd manage to have the patience again to make it into a film hehe

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Herr Eliot,

I would have appreciated showing you the representation of the Castle Wulfenbach that Steelhead had at their Relay For Life build. I think you might have liked it.

I would also like to express my appreciation for yet another excellent bit of machinima - your tour of Babbage is quite striking.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron